TACOMA — Xavier Nady singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers earned a 9-8 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday night.
Michael Saunders was 4 for 5 and hit a three-run double in the eighth, then scored the tying run on Corey Hart’s triple.
Justin Smoak and Nick Franklin homered as the Rainiers pounded out 17 hits. The RedHawks had five homers.
At Salem-Keizer 7, Everett 1
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
Will Callaway was 4 for 4 with two doubles and drove in three runs for the Volcanoes.
Brett Thomas doubled in Everett’s run.