TACOMA — Xavier Nady singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers earned a 9-8 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday night.
Michael Saunders was 4 for 5 and hit a three-run double in the eighth, then scored the tying run on Corey Hart’s triple.
Justin Smoak and Nick Franklin homered as the Rainiers pounded out 17 hits. The RedHawks had five homers.
At Salem-Keizer 7, Everett 1
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Michael Bennett not expected to attend as Seahawks begin voluntary workouts
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
Most Read Stories
Will Callaway was 4 for 4 with two doubles and drove in three runs for the Volcanoes.
Brett Thomas doubled in Everett’s run.