TACOMA — Xavier Nady singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers earned a 9-8 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday night.
Michael Saunders was 4 for 5 and hit a three-run double in the eighth, then scored the tying run on Corey Hart’s triple.
Justin Smoak and Nick Franklin homered as the Rainiers pounded out 17 hits. The RedHawks had five homers.
At Salem-Keizer 7, Everett 1
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
Will Callaway was 4 for 4 with two doubles and drove in three runs for the Volcanoes.
Brett Thomas doubled in Everett’s run.