TACOMA — Xavier Nady singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers earned a 9-8 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday night.
Michael Saunders was 4 for 5 and hit a three-run double in the eighth, then scored the tying run on Corey Hart’s triple.
Justin Smoak and Nick Franklin homered as the Rainiers pounded out 17 hits. The RedHawks had five homers.
At Salem-Keizer 7, Everett 1
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
Most Read Stories
Will Callaway was 4 for 4 with two doubles and drove in three runs for the Volcanoes.
Brett Thomas doubled in Everett’s run.