Chris Taylor had four hits, including a triple and double, to help the visiting Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-3 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Sunday.
Alex Guerrero hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 3-1 Albuquerque lead before the Rainiers scored three runs in the seventh, including Nick Franklin’s two-run double.
The Rainiers added four runs in the ninth, highlighted by a two-run homer by Jesus Montero and Taylor’s RBI triple.
Tacoma (4-5) pounded out 15 hits.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
From team reports