Chris Taylor had four hits, including a triple and double, to help the visiting Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-3 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Sunday.
Alex Guerrero hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 3-1 Albuquerque lead before the Rainiers scored three runs in the seventh, including Nick Franklin’s two-run double.
The Rainiers added four runs in the ninth, highlighted by a two-run homer by Jesus Montero and Taylor’s RBI triple.
Tacoma (4-5) pounded out 15 hits.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
Most Read Stories
From team reports