Chris Taylor had four hits, including a triple and double, to help the visiting Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-3 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Sunday.
Alex Guerrero hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 3-1 Albuquerque lead before the Rainiers scored three runs in the seventh, including Nick Franklin’s two-run double.
The Rainiers added four runs in the ninth, highlighted by a two-run homer by Jesus Montero and Taylor’s RBI triple.
Tacoma (4-5) pounded out 15 hits.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
From team reports