Chris Taylor had four hits, including a triple and double, to help the visiting Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-3 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Sunday.
Alex Guerrero hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 3-1 Albuquerque lead before the Rainiers scored three runs in the seventh, including Nick Franklin’s two-run double.
The Rainiers added four runs in the ninth, highlighted by a two-run homer by Jesus Montero and Taylor’s RBI triple.
Tacoma (4-5) pounded out 15 hits.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
From team reports