Chris Taylor had four hits, including a triple and double, to help the visiting Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-3 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Sunday.
Alex Guerrero hit a three-run homer in the sixth for a 3-1 Albuquerque lead before the Rainiers scored three runs in the seventh, including Nick Franklin’s two-run double.
The Rainiers added four runs in the ninth, highlighted by a two-run homer by Jesus Montero and Taylor’s RBI triple.
Tacoma (4-5) pounded out 15 hits.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
From team reports