FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers hit four home runs, powering a 9-7 victory over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League Game on Friday night.
Corey Hart, Justin Smoak, Stefen Romero and Leury Bonilla hit homers for Tacoma.
Fresno had a pair of home runs.
Smoak had four runs batted in for the Rainiers, with three of them coming on his homer in the top of the first inning.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Logan Bawcom got the win for Tacoma with two innings of scoreless relief after starter Forrest Snow allowed seven earned runs in five innings.
Everett 2, at Boise 1
Austin Cousino singled home the go-ahead run in the ninth inning as the AquaSox won the Northwest League game.
Everett starter Dan Altavilla allowed one run in six innings. Leoncio Munoz (2-3) pitched two scoreless innings for the win, and Logan Seifrit pitched the ninth for his second save.
From Internet reports