TACOMA — Shortstop Chris Taylor hit a pair of home runs to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to an 8-5 victory over Sacramento on Monday night in a game that was called after seven innings because of rain.
Taylor hit a three-run homer in the third inning and a solo homer in the fifth.
Cole Gillespie and James Jones also homered.
Anthony Fernandez got the win despite allowing five earned runs in 52
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
Most Read Stories
Philip Humber, who threw a perfect game against Seattle in 2012, allowed the final two Rainiers runs while pitching one inning.