ROUND ROCK, Texas — Stefen Romero drove in three runs with two homers and the Tacoma Rainiers held on to beat the Round Rock Express 8-7 Saturday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Romero was 3 for 3 and scored four runs. Ji-Man Choi and Nate Tenbrink also homered for Tacoma (67-61).
Erasmo Ramirez (4-5) pitched seven innings for the win. He allowed six hits and three runs. Todd Coffey pitched the ninth inning for his ninth save.
Vancouver 5, at Everett 2
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
Most Read Stories
Tim Locastro drove in three runs to power the Canadians over the AquaSox (10-13). Kristian Brito hit a two-run homer for Everett.
From Internet reports