Four Spokane pitchers combined to no-hit the Everett AquaSox on Sunday, 3-0, in a game that lasted 11 innings.
Derek Thompson, Shane McCain, Adam Parks and Luis Pollorena shared pitching duties for Spokane, with Parks picking up the victory.
Spokane scored all its runs in the 11th inning when Luke Tendler hit a three-run home run.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
TACOMA 2, FRESNO 1
Taijuan Walker struck out a career-high 13 and John Hicks went 2-for-3 as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Fresno Grizzlies, 2-1, in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday afternoon.
Hicks broke a 1-1 tie in the seventh inning when he hit a sharp grounder to third base, driving in Jesus Montero. James Jones drove in the other run.