TACOMA – First baseman Ben Paulsen hit a three-run home run in the third inning and the Colorado Springs Sky Sox defeated the Tacoma Rainiers 5-2 in Pacific Coast League play Sunday.
Tom Wilhelmsen pitched two scoreless innings for Tacoma.
At AquaSox 6, Emeralds 2
Lars Huijer improved to 8-1 with six innings of two-hit pitching and Christian Carmichael and Lonnie Kaupilla hit solo home runs as Everett topped Eugene in Northwest League action.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway