Bees rally for two runs in last inning for 4-3 victory
TACOMA — It was an 0-for-2 day for the Tacoma Rainiers as Salt Lake scored a pair of Pacific Coast League baseball victories Saturday at Cheney Stadium.
The Bees (8-2) completed a game suspended from Friday by winning 8-4 before scoring two runs in the top of the seventh in the seven-inning second game to win 4-3 against the Rainiers (5-5).
Tacoma pitcher Danny Farquhar gave up a single, a wild pitch and two walks in the seventh before Efren Navarro punched out a two-run single for Salt Lake.
From team reports.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners