Bees rally for two runs in last inning for 4-3 victory
TACOMA — It was an 0-for-2 day for the Tacoma Rainiers as Salt Lake scored a pair of Pacific Coast League baseball victories Saturday at Cheney Stadium.
The Bees (8-2) completed a game suspended from Friday by winning 8-4 before scoring two runs in the top of the seventh in the seven-inning second game to win 4-3 against the Rainiers (5-5).
Tacoma pitcher Danny Farquhar gave up a single, a wild pitch and two walks in the seventh before Efren Navarro punched out a two-run single for Salt Lake.
From team reports.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars