Bees rally for two runs in last inning for 4-3 victory
TACOMA — It was an 0-for-2 day for the Tacoma Rainiers as Salt Lake scored a pair of Pacific Coast League baseball victories Saturday at Cheney Stadium.
The Bees (8-2) completed a game suspended from Friday by winning 8-4 before scoring two runs in the top of the seventh in the seven-inning second game to win 4-3 against the Rainiers (5-5).
Tacoma pitcher Danny Farquhar gave up a single, a wild pitch and two walks in the seventh before Efren Navarro punched out a two-run single for Salt Lake.
From team reports.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit