Boog Powell’s three-run homer provided the scoring for the Rainiers.
Carlos Perez hit a sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, driving in Cesar Puello with the go-ahead run, as the Salt Lake Bees beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 before, 7,028 on Sunday at Cheney Stadium.
Puello scored after he reached base with a double and advanced to third on a sacrifice fly by Ramon Flores.
Boog Powell hit a three-run homer for the Rainiers.
At Everett 6, Hillsboro 3
Jonas Lantigua hit two doubles and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox past the Hops.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Thanks to Amazon, Seattle is now America’s biggest company town
- Lost Seattle-based crab-boat crew memorialized VIEW
Joseph Rosa homered for the AquaSox (2-2).