Boog Powell’s three-run homer provided the scoring for the Rainiers.
Carlos Perez hit a sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, driving in Cesar Puello with the go-ahead run, as the Salt Lake Bees beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 before, 7,028 on Sunday at Cheney Stadium.
Puello scored after he reached base with a double and advanced to third on a sacrifice fly by Ramon Flores.
Boog Powell hit a three-run homer for the Rainiers.
At Everett 6, Hillsboro 3
Jonas Lantigua hit two doubles and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox past the Hops.
Most Read Stories
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set VIEW
- Investigators’ task to find out why U.S. destroyer failed to dodge cargo ship
- Police investigate Seattle officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker
Joseph Rosa homered for the AquaSox (2-2).