Boog Powell’s three-run homer provided the scoring for the Rainiers.
Carlos Perez hit a sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, driving in Cesar Puello with the go-ahead run, as the Salt Lake Bees beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 before, 7,028 on Sunday at Cheney Stadium.
Puello scored after he reached base with a double and advanced to third on a sacrifice fly by Ramon Flores.
Boog Powell hit a three-run homer for the Rainiers.
At Everett 6, Hillsboro 3
Jonas Lantigua hit two doubles and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox past the Hops.
Most Read Stories
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Bill Gates makes largest donation of Microsoft stock since 2000 with $4.6 billion gift
- Seattle rental applicants' criminal histories virtually off-limits under new law
- Projecting the Seahawks' 53-man roster following the rout of the Chargers
Joseph Rosa homered for the AquaSox (2-2).