Former Mariner John Buck doubled in the winning run in the eighth inning as the Salt Lake Bees outlasted visiting Tacoma, 4-3, Friday night in the Pacific Coast League.
Buck’s RBI double gave the Bees a 4-1 lead before Tacoma scored twice in the ninth.
Everett 3, at Eugene 0
Three Everett pitchers combined on a one-hitter and struck out 14.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Starter Ryan Yarbrough threw three hitless innings, striking out seven. Brett Ash allowed one hit in four innings — a single by River Stevens in the sixth — and Kody Kerski pitched two perfect innings, striking out five.