Former Mariner John Buck doubled in the winning run in the eighth inning as the Salt Lake Bees outlasted visiting Tacoma, 4-3, Friday night in the Pacific Coast League.
Buck’s RBI double gave the Bees a 4-1 lead before Tacoma scored twice in the ninth.
Everett 3, at Eugene 0
Three Everett pitchers combined on a one-hitter and struck out 14.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
Starter Ryan Yarbrough threw three hitless innings, striking out seven. Brett Ash allowed one hit in four innings — a single by River Stevens in the sixth — and Kody Kerski pitched two perfect innings, striking out five.