Luis Martinez led off the 12th inning with a double and later scored in the inning as the visiting Salt Lake Bees earned a 4-3 victory over the Tacoma Rainiers at Cheney Stadium on Friday night.
Salt Lake’s Efren Navarro led off the ninth with a walk and moved to second on a sacrifice bunt by Luis Jimenez. He then scored on Jesus Montero’s fielding error for a 3-2 lead.
But Tacoma’s Ty Kelly hit a homer with two out in the bottom of the ninth, forcing extra innings.
Navarro was 2 for 3 with two runs scored. Kelly had three hits for Tacoma.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified