KEIZER, Ore. — Shilo McCall hit a three-run game-ending homer with two outs in the ninth as the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes earned a 5-4 victory over the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game Wednesday night.
Everett scored two runs in the top of the eighth inning to grab a 4-2 lead.
The AquaSox broke a 2-2 tie when Sheehan Planas-Arteaga scored on a wild pitch by Kirk Singer. After an out, Taylor Smart singled in Kyle Petty, who had singled, for a 4-2 lead.
But the Volcanoes battled back in the ninth with a pair of singles before McCall hit his first home run, a shot to left.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area