KEIZER, Ore. — Shilo McCall hit a three-run game-ending homer with two outs in the ninth as the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes earned a 5-4 victory over the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game Wednesday night.
Everett scored two runs in the top of the eighth inning to grab a 4-2 lead.
The AquaSox broke a 2-2 tie when Sheehan Planas-Arteaga scored on a wild pitch by Kirk Singer. After an out, Taylor Smart singled in Kyle Petty, who had singled, for a 4-2 lead.
But the Volcanoes battled back in the ninth with a pair of singles before McCall hit his first home run, a shot to left.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list