KEIZER, Ore. — Shilo McCall hit a three-run game-ending homer with two outs in the ninth as the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes earned a 5-4 victory over the Everett AquaSox in a Northwest League game Wednesday night.
Everett scored two runs in the top of the eighth inning to grab a 4-2 lead.
The AquaSox broke a 2-2 tie when Sheehan Planas-Arteaga scored on a wild pitch by Kirk Singer. After an out, Taylor Smart singled in Kyle Petty, who had singled, for a 4-2 lead.
But the Volcanoes battled back in the ninth with a pair of singles before McCall hit his first home run, a shot to left.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles