TACOMA — Roger Kieschnick and Nick Evans hit back-to-back homers in the seventh inning as the Reno Aces rallied past the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
Kieschnick, who was 3 for 4 with three runs batted in, hit a two-run shot off Stephen Pryor to tie the score 3-3. Evans followed with the go-ahead shot, also off Pryor (1-1).
Kieschnick hit a solo shot for Reno (27-21) in the first inning.
Endy Chavez hit a run-scoring double in the third inning for the Rainiers (20-24). Leury Bonilla hit a two-run double in the fourth inning to give Tacoma a 3-1 lead.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
Most Read Stories
Jordan Pries started for the Rainiers. He went six innings, allowing one run on five hits, walking four and striking out four.
The Rainiers host El Paso on Friday night at 7:05.
From Internet reports