TACOMA — Roger Kieschnick and Nick Evans hit back-to-back homers in the seventh inning as the Reno Aces rallied past the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
Kieschnick, who was 3 for 4 with three runs batted in, hit a two-run shot off Stephen Pryor to tie the score 3-3. Evans followed with the go-ahead shot, also off Pryor (1-1).
Kieschnick hit a solo shot for Reno (27-21) in the first inning.
Endy Chavez hit a run-scoring double in the third inning for the Rainiers (20-24). Leury Bonilla hit a two-run double in the fourth inning to give Tacoma a 3-1 lead.
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- City brushed off feasibility of NHL, NBA at KeyArena
Most Read Stories
Jordan Pries started for the Rainiers. He went six innings, allowing one run on five hits, walking four and striking out four.
The Rainiers host El Paso on Friday night at 7:05.
From Internet reports