TACOMA — Roger Kieschnick and Nick Evans hit back-to-back homers in the seventh inning as the Reno Aces rallied past the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
Kieschnick, who was 3 for 4 with three runs batted in, hit a two-run shot off Stephen Pryor to tie the score 3-3. Evans followed with the go-ahead shot, also off Pryor (1-1).
Kieschnick hit a solo shot for Reno (27-21) in the first inning.
Endy Chavez hit a run-scoring double in the third inning for the Rainiers (20-24). Leury Bonilla hit a two-run double in the fourth inning to give Tacoma a 3-1 lead.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
Most Read Stories
Jordan Pries started for the Rainiers. He went six innings, allowing one run on five hits, walking four and striking out four.
The Rainiers host El Paso on Friday night at 7:05.
From Internet reports