TACOMA — Roger Kieschnick and Nick Evans hit back-to-back homers in the seventh inning as the Reno Aces rallied past the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
Kieschnick, who was 3 for 4 with three runs batted in, hit a two-run shot off Stephen Pryor to tie the score 3-3. Evans followed with the go-ahead shot, also off Pryor (1-1).
Kieschnick hit a solo shot for Reno (27-21) in the first inning.
Endy Chavez hit a run-scoring double in the third inning for the Rainiers (20-24). Leury Bonilla hit a two-run double in the fourth inning to give Tacoma a 3-1 lead.
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
Jordan Pries started for the Rainiers. He went six innings, allowing one run on five hits, walking four and striking out four.
The Rainiers host El Paso on Friday night at 7:05.
From Internet reports