Reno used three home runs and scored in all but one inning in handing the visiting Tacoma Rainiers a 15-11 loss Thursday night in the Pacific Coast League.
The Aces took an 11-8 lead after four innings before the Rainiers rallied to tie the score with three runs in the fifth.
Reno answered with two runs in the fifth and stayed ahead for good from there.
Tacoma’s Xavier Avery was 5 for 6 and scored three runs. Chris Taylor drove in three runs.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
Most Read Stories
Every Reno batter had a hit. Nick Evans hit a three-run homer and Mike Jacobs and Andy Marte also homered.