The Tacoma Rainiers’ game Saturday night at Las Vegas was suspended in the eighth inning by high winds.
The teams were tied 5-5 with two outs in the top of the eighth inning when strong winds kicked up dust and debris and the game was halted.
The game will resume at 12:05 p.m. Sunday and will be followed by the regularly scheduled game.
Tacoma’s Nick Franklin was 3 for 3 and hit a three-run homer in the first. He drove in four runs.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
Chris Taylor tripled and doubled and scored two runs.