The Tacoma Rainiers’ game Saturday night at Las Vegas was suspended in the eighth inning by high winds.
The teams were tied 5-5 with two outs in the top of the eighth inning when strong winds kicked up dust and debris and the game was halted.
The game will resume at 12:05 p.m. Sunday and will be followed by the regularly scheduled game.
Tacoma’s Nick Franklin was 3 for 3 and hit a three-run homer in the first. He drove in four runs.
- Neighbors at war over feeding of crows in Portage Bay
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Seattle tackles drug dealing, disorder in downtown core
- 'Glamping' comes to Moran State Park
Most Read Stories
Chris Taylor tripled and doubled and scored two runs.