FRESNO, Calif. — Rich Poythress drove in six runs with a triple and two homers, leading Tacoma to an 11-5 Pacific Coast League win over Fresno Saturday night.
Blake Beaven (4-3) pitched six innings to win it for the Rainiers (56-45).
AquaSox 8, Hawks 7
BOISE, Idaho — Carlton Tanabe’s two-run double in the ninth inning was the difference for Everett in a Northwest League victoy.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Seahawks waive 5 players, including former starting center Drew Nowak and former Husky Josh Shirley
Most Read Stories
Lars Huijer (5-1) fanned eight in six scoreless innings for Everett (23-13).