TACOMA — Shortstop Ketel Marte and second baseman Gabriel Noriega each had home runs to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 7-3 victory over the Omaha Storm Chasers on Thursday in a Northwest League game.
The Rainiers racked up 14 hits and gave themselves a good cushion with three runs in the eighth inning.
Erasmo Ramirez (5-5) got the victory, allowing two earned runs in eight innings on five hits, with no walks and six strikeouts.
Everett loses 8-4
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox lost at home to Eugene in a Northwest League game.
Everett had just three hits before scoring three runs on three hits in the ninth.