TACOMA — Ty Kelly hit a three-run homer as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 5-3 in the first game of a Pacific Coast League doubleheader Friday night at Cheney Stadium.
Jabari Blash hit a two-run homer in the second game as the Rainiers won 4-2.
Nick Franklin had two hits and scored two runs for Tacoma (25-35) in the first game. Gabriel Noriega and Blash each drove in a run during the fourth inning.
Tacoma starter Andrew Carraway went four innings, allowing three runs on six hits. In the second game, Tacoma starter Chance Ruffin pitched four solid innings, allowing one run on six hits.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s