Jace Peterson hit a three-run homer as the El Paso Chihuahuas earned an 8-2 victory over Tacoma for a doubleheader split Saturday night.
In the opener, Gabriel Noriega hit a sacrifice fly to score Jesus Montero as Tacoma rallied for a 4-3 victory.
The Rainiers tied the score in the sixth on Xavier Avery’s RBI single. Hector Ambriz replaced Bobby LaFromboise, but Noriega hit a sac fly to left, scoring Montero.
Noriega also hit a two-run homer in the second inning.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect