Jace Peterson hit a three-run homer as the El Paso Chihuahuas earned an 8-2 victory over Tacoma for a doubleheader split Saturday night.
In the opener, Gabriel Noriega hit a sacrifice fly to score Jesus Montero as Tacoma rallied for a 4-3 victory.
The Rainiers tied the score in the sixth on Xavier Avery’s RBI single. Hector Ambriz replaced Bobby LaFromboise, but Noriega hit a sac fly to left, scoring Montero.
Noriega also hit a two-run homer in the second inning.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'