FRESNO, Calif. — Ketel Marte and Ji-Man Choi each drove in two runs as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Fresno Grizzlies 7-3 Sunday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
The Rainiers trailed 3-2 but scored four runs in the eighth inning to break the game open. Humberto Quintero homered to tie the score and Marte’s single knocked in the go-ahead run.
Everett 3, at Tri-City 1
Adam Martin hit a two-run double in the seventh inning to break a 1-1 tie and lift the AquaSox over the Dust Devils in a Northwest League game. Phillips Castillo drove in the other Everett run.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports