FRESNO, Calif. — Ketel Marte and Ji-Man Choi each drove in two runs as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Fresno Grizzlies 7-3 Sunday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
The Rainiers trailed 3-2 but scored four runs in the eighth inning to break the game open. Humberto Quintero homered to tie the score and Marte’s single knocked in the go-ahead run.
Everett 3, at Tri-City 1
Adam Martin hit a two-run double in the seventh inning to break a 1-1 tie and lift the AquaSox over the Dust Devils in a Northwest League game. Phillips Castillo drove in the other Everett run.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports