FRESNO, Calif. — Ketel Marte and Ji-Man Choi each drove in two runs as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Fresno Grizzlies 7-3 Sunday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
The Rainiers trailed 3-2 but scored four runs in the eighth inning to break the game open. Humberto Quintero homered to tie the score and Marte’s single knocked in the go-ahead run.
Everett 3, at Tri-City 1
Adam Martin hit a two-run double in the seventh inning to break a 1-1 tie and lift the AquaSox over the Dust Devils in a Northwest League game. Phillips Castillo drove in the other Everett run.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports