FRESNO, Calif. — Ketel Marte and Ji-Man Choi each drove in two runs as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Fresno Grizzlies 7-3 Sunday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
The Rainiers trailed 3-2 but scored four runs in the eighth inning to break the game open. Humberto Quintero homered to tie the score and Marte’s single knocked in the go-ahead run.
Everett 3, at Tri-City 1
Adam Martin hit a two-run double in the seventh inning to break a 1-1 tie and lift the AquaSox over the Dust Devils in a Northwest League game. Phillips Castillo drove in the other Everett run.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports