NEW ORLEANS — Justin Bour and Mark Canha hit back-to-back home runs in the eighth inning, snapping a 3-3 tie and giving the New Orleans Zyphyrs a 5-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in Pacific Coast League play on Tuesday.
Shortstop Katel Marte had staked Tacoma to a 2-0 lead with a two-run double in the top of the third. After the Zephyrs went up 3-2, Stefen Romero tripled to tie it for the Rainiers in the eighth.
Everett 10, Spokane 5
EVERETT — Leadoff hitter Austin Cousino hit two doubles, scored twice and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox, who erased a 3-2 deficit with a five-run fourth.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
Most Read Stories
From league reports