NEW ORLEANS — Justin Bour and Mark Canha hit back-to-back home runs in the eighth inning, snapping a 3-3 tie and giving the New Orleans Zyphyrs a 5-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in Pacific Coast League play on Tuesday.
Shortstop Katel Marte had staked Tacoma to a 2-0 lead with a two-run double in the top of the third. After the Zephyrs went up 3-2, Stefen Romero tripled to tie it for the Rainiers in the eighth.
Everett 10, Spokane 5
EVERETT — Leadoff hitter Austin Cousino hit two doubles, scored twice and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox, who erased a 3-2 deficit with a five-run fourth.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
Most Read Stories
From league reports