NEW ORLEANS — Justin Bour and Mark Canha hit back-to-back home runs in the eighth inning, snapping a 3-3 tie and giving the New Orleans Zyphyrs a 5-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in Pacific Coast League play on Tuesday.
Shortstop Katel Marte had staked Tacoma to a 2-0 lead with a two-run double in the top of the third. After the Zephyrs went up 3-2, Stefen Romero tripled to tie it for the Rainiers in the eighth.
Everett 10, Spokane 5
EVERETT — Leadoff hitter Austin Cousino hit two doubles, scored twice and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox, who erased a 3-2 deficit with a five-run fourth.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
From league reports