NEW ORLEANS — Justin Bour and Mark Canha hit back-to-back home runs in the eighth inning, snapping a 3-3 tie and giving the New Orleans Zyphyrs a 5-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in Pacific Coast League play on Tuesday.
Shortstop Katel Marte had staked Tacoma to a 2-0 lead with a two-run double in the top of the third. After the Zephyrs went up 3-2, Stefen Romero tripled to tie it for the Rainiers in the eighth.
Everett 10, Spokane 5
EVERETT — Leadoff hitter Austin Cousino hit two doubles, scored twice and drove in two runs to lead the AquaSox, who erased a 3-2 deficit with a five-run fourth.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
From league reports