COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Lars Davis’ RBI single in the fifth inning broke a 1-1 tie, and the Colorado Springs Sky Sox went on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-1 in Pacific Coast League play Tuesday night.
Left fielder Stefen Romero had two of the Rainiers’ six hits, increasing his batting average to .306.
Tri-City 8, Everett 4
In Northwest League play, Marcos Derkes stole home and Ben Waldrip hit a two-run single in the Dust Devils’ five-run third inning.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
From team reports.