COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Lars Davis’ RBI single in the fifth inning broke a 1-1 tie, and the Colorado Springs Sky Sox went on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-1 in Pacific Coast League play Tuesday night.
Left fielder Stefen Romero had two of the Rainiers’ six hits, increasing his batting average to .306.
Tri-City 8, Everett 4
In Northwest League play, Marcos Derkes stole home and Ben Waldrip hit a two-run single in the Dust Devils’ five-run third inning.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
From team reports.