COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Lars Davis’ RBI single in the fifth inning broke a 1-1 tie, and the Colorado Springs Sky Sox went on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-1 in Pacific Coast League play Tuesday night.
Left fielder Stefen Romero had two of the Rainiers’ six hits, increasing his batting average to .306.
Tri-City 8, Everett 4
In Northwest League play, Marcos Derkes stole home and Ben Waldrip hit a two-run single in the Dust Devils’ five-run third inning.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
From team reports.