COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Lars Davis’ RBI single in the fifth inning broke a 1-1 tie, and the Colorado Springs Sky Sox went on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 4-1 in Pacific Coast League play Tuesday night.
Left fielder Stefen Romero had two of the Rainiers’ six hits, increasing his batting average to .306.
Tri-City 8, Everett 4
In Northwest League play, Marcos Derkes stole home and Ben Waldrip hit a two-run single in the Dust Devils’ five-run third inning.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
From team reports.