Tacoma trailed Salt Lake 5-0 with two outs in the top of the fifth inning at Cheney Stadium Friday night when the game was suspended.
TACOMA — Tacoma’s Pacific Coast League home opener Friday night was suspended because of rain in the top of the fifth inning with Salt Lake leading the Rainiers, 5-0.
The game was scoreless until the fifth, when the Bees got all their runs after two outs.
The game, which drew 5,491 to Cheney Stadium, will be completed before Saturday’s regularly scheduled 5 p.m. game.
The Bees’ five runs against Rainiers starter James Paxton were all earned.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'