TACOMA — Andrew Carraway allowed four hits and one earned run, leading the Tacoma Rainiers to a 2-1 victory over the Salt Lake Bees in the first of two seven-inning Pacific Coast League games Friday night.
Tacoma lost the second game 5-4 lead after blowing a 3-1 lead in the top of the seventh inning.
In the opener, the Rainiers scored the winning run in the bottom of the sixth inning on a double by Julio Morban.
Morban had three of the Rainiers’ seven hits.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
Most Read Stories
Salt Lake scored four times in the top of the seventh of the second game. In the bottom of the inning, Tacoma scored a run and had the bases loaded, but Endy Chavez grounded into a game-ending double play.