TACOMA — Andrew Carraway allowed four hits and one earned run, leading the Tacoma Rainiers to a 2-1 victory over the Salt Lake Bees in the first of two seven-inning Pacific Coast League games Friday night.
Tacoma lost the second game 5-4 lead after blowing a 3-1 lead in the top of the seventh inning.
In the opener, the Rainiers scored the winning run in the bottom of the sixth inning on a double by Julio Morban.
Morban had three of the Rainiers’ seven hits.
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Salt Lake scored four times in the top of the seventh of the second game. In the bottom of the inning, Tacoma scored a run and had the bases loaded, but Endy Chavez grounded into a game-ending double play.