TACOMA — Erasmo Ramirez and his Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t rebound after giving up three runs in the first inning as the Reno Aces posted a 3-2 victory Tuesday in Pacific Coast League baseball.
Ramirez, whose wife gave birth to twins Monday, recovered just fine and went six innings, giving up the three earned runs on six hits with five strikeouts and one walk.
Corey Hart, on a rehab assignment from the parent Mariners, had two hits to raise his average to .306. Jesus Montero and Gabriel Noriega also had two Tacoma hits.
At Hillsboro 3, Everett 1
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Jordan Cowan had two hits in a losing effort as the AquaSox (5-14) fell to the Hops (12-7).
From team reports