TACOMA — Erasmo Ramirez and his Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t rebound after giving up three runs in the first inning as the Reno Aces posted a 3-2 victory Tuesday in Pacific Coast League baseball.
Ramirez, whose wife gave birth to twins Monday, recovered just fine and went six innings, giving up the three earned runs on six hits with five strikeouts and one walk.
Corey Hart, on a rehab assignment from the parent Mariners, had two hits to raise his average to .306. Jesus Montero and Gabriel Noriega also had two Tacoma hits.
At Hillsboro 3, Everett 1
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
Jordan Cowan had two hits in a losing effort as the AquaSox (5-14) fell to the Hops (12-7).
From team reports