TACOMA — Erasmo Ramirez and his Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t rebound after giving up three runs in the first inning as the Reno Aces posted a 3-2 victory Tuesday in Pacific Coast League baseball.
Ramirez, whose wife gave birth to twins Monday, recovered just fine and went six innings, giving up the three earned runs on six hits with five strikeouts and one walk.
Corey Hart, on a rehab assignment from the parent Mariners, had two hits to raise his average to .306. Jesus Montero and Gabriel Noriega also had two Tacoma hits.
At Hillsboro 3, Everett 1
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Jordan Cowan had two hits in a losing effort as the AquaSox (5-14) fell to the Hops (12-7).
From team reports