TACOMA — Erasmo Ramirez and his Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t rebound after giving up three runs in the first inning as the Reno Aces posted a 3-2 victory Tuesday in Pacific Coast League baseball.
Ramirez, whose wife gave birth to twins Monday, recovered just fine and went six innings, giving up the three earned runs on six hits with five strikeouts and one walk.
Corey Hart, on a rehab assignment from the parent Mariners, had two hits to raise his average to .306. Jesus Montero and Gabriel Noriega also had two Tacoma hits.
At Hillsboro 3, Everett 1
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson
Most Read Stories
Jordan Cowan had two hits in a losing effort as the AquaSox (5-14) fell to the Hops (12-7).
From team reports