FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t hold a four-run lead in the eighth inning, losing 6-5 to the Fresno Grizzlies.
Tacoma led 5-1 after the top of the eighth inning, but Fresno scored four times in the bottom of the eighth, then won with a run in the bottom of the ninth inning.
Xavier Avery and Ji-Man Choi hit home runs for Tacoma.
Everett wins in 10th
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
Everett scored five runs in the top of the 10th inning to defeat host Boise 13-8. The AquaSox had 20 hits.