FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t hold a four-run lead in the eighth inning, losing 6-5 to the Fresno Grizzlies.
Tacoma led 5-1 after the top of the eighth inning, but Fresno scored four times in the bottom of the eighth, then won with a run in the bottom of the ninth inning.
Xavier Avery and Ji-Man Choi hit home runs for Tacoma.
Everett wins in 10th
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
Most Read Stories
Everett scored five runs in the top of the 10th inning to defeat host Boise 13-8. The AquaSox had 20 hits.