FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers couldn’t hold a four-run lead in the eighth inning, losing 6-5 to the Fresno Grizzlies.
Tacoma led 5-1 after the top of the eighth inning, but Fresno scored four times in the bottom of the eighth, then won with a run in the bottom of the ninth inning.
Xavier Avery and Ji-Man Choi hit home runs for Tacoma.
Everett wins in 10th
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Cassius Marsh could provide much-needed depth to Seahawks' defensive line
Most Read Stories
Everett scored five runs in the top of the 10th inning to defeat host Boise 13-8. The AquaSox had 20 hits.