Alex Liddi, Luis Rodriguez and Adam Moore homered as Tacoma beat Sacramento in the Pacific Coast League.
WEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Alex Liddi and Luis Rodriguez hit two-out, two-run homers and Adam Moore hit a solo shot, leading Tacoma to an 11-5 Pacific Coast League win over Sacramento Saturday night.
Moore, who came into the game batting .192, finished 3 for 5 with a pair of doubles. Liddi also had an RBI single for the Rainiers (28-41), who had 16 hits.
Blake Beavan, recently demoted by the Mariners, left after five innings trailing 3-2. He allowed eight hits and three runs.
Reliever Bobby LaFromboise (1-0) got two outs to pick up the victory. Steve Delabar pitched an inning and gave up two runs, including a solo homer.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
AquaSox win in 9th
PASCO — Christopher Taylor’s two-out, two-run single snapped a tie in the top of the ninth inning as the Everett AquaSox beat the Tri-City Dust Devils 5-3 in the Northwest League.
Marcus Littlewood and Ketei Marte singled and Marte stole second base to put two runners in scoring position for Taylor. He then stroked a ground single to right field to bring both home, capping a 3-for-4 night for the second baseman from the University of Virginia.
Taylor also had one of five stolen bases by the AquaSox (2-0). Leadoff batter Jamodrick McGruder had two of them.
Taylor Ard, a first baseman from Washington State, went 1 for 3 with a double, a run and a run batted in for Everett.
Mario De Jesus (1-0) retired all four batters he faced in relief to get the victory.