Ty Kelly hit a two-run home run and Xavier Avery homered to lead off the game to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-1 victory over the Bees in Salt Lake City on Thursday.
Humberto Quintero scored on a triple by Julio Morban, one of 13 Tacoma hits in the Pacific Coast Leae game. Blake Beavan (2-1) got the win with two innings of scoreless relief.
Forrest Snow started for Tacoma and pitched 42/3 scoreless innings. He allowed just two hits, but walked six.
At Eugene 10, Everett 9
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox made it interesting, scoring six runs in the top of the ninth inning, but coming up one run short. Everett scored its nine runs on six hits.