Ty Kelly hit a two-run home run and Xavier Avery homered to lead off the game to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-1 victory over the Bees in Salt Lake City on Thursday.
Humberto Quintero scored on a triple by Julio Morban, one of 13 Tacoma hits in the Pacific Coast Leae game. Blake Beavan (2-1) got the win with two innings of scoreless relief.
Forrest Snow started for Tacoma and pitched 42/3 scoreless innings. He allowed just two hits, but walked six.
At Eugene 10, Everett 9
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Jammed-up I-405 forcing some buses to the shoulder
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox made it interesting, scoring six runs in the top of the ninth inning, but coming up one run short. Everett scored its nine runs on six hits.