Ty Kelly hit a two-run home run and Xavier Avery homered to lead off the game to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-1 victory over the Bees in Salt Lake City on Thursday.
Humberto Quintero scored on a triple by Julio Morban, one of 13 Tacoma hits in the Pacific Coast Leae game. Blake Beavan (2-1) got the win with two innings of scoreless relief.
Forrest Snow started for Tacoma and pitched 42/3 scoreless innings. He allowed just two hits, but walked six.
At Eugene 10, Everett 9
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Mariners lose fourth straight game
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox made it interesting, scoring six runs in the top of the ninth inning, but coming up one run short. Everett scored its nine runs on six hits.