Ty Kelly hit a two-run home run and Xavier Avery homered to lead off the game to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-1 victory over the Bees in Salt Lake City on Thursday.
Humberto Quintero scored on a triple by Julio Morban, one of 13 Tacoma hits in the Pacific Coast Leae game. Blake Beavan (2-1) got the win with two innings of scoreless relief.
Forrest Snow started for Tacoma and pitched 42/3 scoreless innings. He allowed just two hits, but walked six.
At Eugene 10, Everett 9
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox made it interesting, scoring six runs in the top of the ninth inning, but coming up one run short. Everett scored its nine runs on six hits.