Ty Kelly hit a two-run home run and Xavier Avery homered to lead off the game to lead the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-1 victory over the Bees in Salt Lake City on Thursday.
Humberto Quintero scored on a triple by Julio Morban, one of 13 Tacoma hits in the Pacific Coast Leae game. Blake Beavan (2-1) got the win with two innings of scoreless relief.
Forrest Snow started for Tacoma and pitched 42/3 scoreless innings. He allowed just two hits, but walked six.
At Eugene 10, Everett 9
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
Most Read Stories
The AquaSox made it interesting, scoring six runs in the top of the ninth inning, but coming up one run short. Everett scored its nine runs on six hits.