LAS VEGAS — Carlos Peguero drove in five runs and powered the Tacoma Rainiers to a 10-7 victory over Las Vegas on Monday in the Pacific Coast League.
Peguero put the Rainiers (39-26) up 9-2 with a three-run homer with two outs in the sixth inning. Peguero also had a double and a single. Dustin Ackley and Stefan Romero each had a double and a single while Eric Thames added two of Tacoma’s 12 hits.
Hector Noesi got the victory to go 1-0.
From league reports
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done