TACOMA — Three consecutive hits by Omaha in the seventh inning chased Tacoma starter Jordan Pries and pushed the Stom Chasers to a 5-1 victory over the Rainiers on Saturday.
Pries sailed through the first six innings, allowing just one run on three hits. After getting one out in the seventh, though, he allowed a walk, then a single, a double and a single and two runs had scored.
Matt Fields and Paulo Orlando each had two hits for Omaha (71-63) while James Jones had two for Tacoma (70-65).
Eugene 2, at Everett 0
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Michael Kelly pitched six innings of no-hit ball with nine strikeouts to lead the Emeralds past the AquaSox.
From team reports