TACOMA — Three consecutive hits by Omaha in the seventh inning chased Tacoma starter Jordan Pries and pushed the Stom Chasers to a 5-1 victory over the Rainiers on Saturday.
Pries sailed through the first six innings, allowing just one run on three hits. After getting one out in the seventh, though, he allowed a walk, then a single, a double and a single and two runs had scored.
Matt Fields and Paulo Orlando each had two hits for Omaha (71-63) while James Jones had two for Tacoma (70-65).
Eugene 2, at Everett 0
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Michael Kelly pitched six innings of no-hit ball with nine strikeouts to lead the Emeralds past the AquaSox.
From team reports