MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Redbirds rode a three-run rally en route to a 7-4 victory over the visiting Tacoma Rainiers on Tuesday night.
Trailing 4-3 in the fifth, Memphis scored the final four runs of the game and was backed by 42/3 scoreless innings from relievers Heath Wyatt (1-2), Dean Kiekhefer and Eric Fornataro.
Jabari Blash collected three hits and drove in two runs and Logan Morrison homered for the Rainiers.
In his first start since going on the disabled list with a broken finger on May 15, infielder Chris Taylor went 1 for 3 — a double — and a run.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as their boss is jailed
- Macy’s proposing changes to downtown Seattle store
Most Read Stories
Memphis’ Scott Moore had a pair of doubles and two runs batted in.