MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Redbirds rode a three-run rally en route to a 7-4 victory over the visiting Tacoma Rainiers on Tuesday night.
Trailing 4-3 in the fifth, Memphis scored the final four runs of the game and was backed by 42/3 scoreless innings from relievers Heath Wyatt (1-2), Dean Kiekhefer and Eric Fornataro.
Jabari Blash collected three hits and drove in two runs and Logan Morrison homered for the Rainiers.
In his first start since going on the disabled list with a broken finger on May 15, infielder Chris Taylor went 1 for 3 — a double — and a run.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
Most Read Stories
Memphis’ Scott Moore had a pair of doubles and two runs batted in.