MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Redbirds rode a three-run rally en route to a 7-4 victory over the visiting Tacoma Rainiers on Tuesday night.
Trailing 4-3 in the fifth, Memphis scored the final four runs of the game and was backed by 42/3 scoreless innings from relievers Heath Wyatt (1-2), Dean Kiekhefer and Eric Fornataro.
Jabari Blash collected three hits and drove in two runs and Logan Morrison homered for the Rainiers.
In his first start since going on the disabled list with a broken finger on May 15, infielder Chris Taylor went 1 for 3 — a double — and a run.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Orca baby boom continues with discovery of fourth calf
- Bertha's damaged cutter head emerges from pit
Most Read Stories
Memphis’ Scott Moore had a pair of doubles and two runs batted in.