Follow our live coverage, commentary and analysis as the Mariners return to Safeco Field to play the Tigers
After a week on the road, the Mariners are finally back at Safeco Field. The M’s kick off a week-long home stand with a four-game series against the Detroit Tigers Monday night.
Follow our live coverage, updates and analysis as the Mariners (34-37) take on Detroit (32-36) behind the right arm of Sam Gaviglio (3-1, 3.41 ERA), who’s been solid on the mound lately, compiling a 3-1 record in six starts.
The Tigers will start RHP Anibal Sanchez, who’s was recently called up by Detroit after spending the last few weeks with Triple-A Toledo. Sanchez was 0-2 in four starts with Toledo, and posted a 4.60 ERA.
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
First pitch is scheduled for 7:10 p.m. and the game will be broadcast on TV on ESPN and ROOTNW, and on the radio on 710ESPN.
- Mariners salvage final game in Texas with 7-3 victory
- Poll: Are the Mariners still playoff contenders?
- Mariners sign first round draft selection Evan White and 25 other draftees