By the numbers A look at key Mariners statistics during the Jack Zduriencik era At Safeco Field Year Avg. OBP Slug OPS+ 2009 . 255 . 317 . 395 85...
By the numbers
A look at key Mariners statistics during the Jack Zduriencik era
|At Safeco Field|
|On the road|
|Runs per game|
|2009||.525 (3rd place)|
|2010||.377 (4th place)|
|2011||.414 (4th place)|
|2012||.463 (4th place)|
Mariners vs. AL West
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
2012 head to head
9-10 vs. Rangers
7-12 vs. Athletics
8-11 vs. Angels
OPS+ and ERA+ are park-factored versions of on-base-plus-slugging percentage and earned-run average. They are scored on a scale of 100 representing league average, with anything above or below being the percentage greater or lesser than league average.