By the numbers A look at key Mariners statistics during the Jack Zduriencik era At Safeco Field Year Avg. OBP Slug OPS+ 2009 . 255 . 317 . 395 85...
By the numbers
A look at key Mariners statistics during the Jack Zduriencik era
|At Safeco Field|
|On the road|
|Runs per game|
|2009||.525 (3rd place)|
|2010||.377 (4th place)|
|2011||.414 (4th place)|
|2012||.463 (4th place)|
Mariners vs. AL West
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
2012 head to head
9-10 vs. Rangers
7-12 vs. Athletics
8-11 vs. Angels
OPS+ and ERA+ are park-factored versions of on-base-plus-slugging percentage and earned-run average. They are scored on a scale of 100 representing league average, with anything above or below being the percentage greater or lesser than league average.