Jim Henderson, Brewers. After 10 years kicking around the minors, the 29-year-old rookie has seized the Brewers' closing job following the...
Jim Henderson, Brewers. After 10 years kicking around the minors, the 29-year-old rookie has seized the Brewers’ closing job following the struggles of John Axford and Francisco Rodriguez.
Philadelphia Phillies: On Monday, they had their home sellout streak snapped at 257 games, and also absorbed their 60th loss, matching their total for the entire 2011 season.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
Ex-Mariner of the week
Jose Lopez, Indians: He became the fourth player designated for assignment by Cleveland during its 11-game losing streak, joining Derek Lowe, Johnny Damon and Jeremy Accardo. Lopez was hitting .218 since the All-Star break.
“Wow, I must have been really terrible then.” — Phillies backup catcher Eric Kratz, responding to manager Charlie Manuel’s comment that he had improved 100 percent since he first saw him two years ago.