Marcell Ozuna, Marlins: Called up from Class AA because of an injury to Giancarlo Stanton, Ozuna opened his career by hitting . 371/. 405 405/. 600 in...
Marcell Ozuna, Marlins: Called up from Class AA because of an injury to Giancarlo Stanton, Ozuna opened his career by hitting .371/.405/.600 in his first 35 at-bats.
Rickie Weeks, Brewers: The slumping second baseman was double-switched out of a game for the first time on Wednesday by Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke. That came after Weeks was booed by the home crowd for making a key out.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
Most Read Stories
Ex-Mariner of the week
Guillermo Quiroz, Giants: His walkoff homer against Brandon League snapped the longest active homerless streak by a position player. It was his first in 1,784 days.
“Playing third base with Mariano Rivera on the mound. That most likely is never going to happen again. It was one of the cooler moments of my career.” — Yankee outfielder Vernon Wells, on subbing at the hot corner because of an injury to Eduardo Nunez.