Justin Masterson, Indians: Masterson became the first pitcher in history to win consecutive starts against reigning Cy Young winners. He beat R. A...
Justin Masterson, Indians: Masterson became the first pitcher in history to win consecutive starts against reigning Cy Young winners. He beat R.A. Dickey on opening day and then bested David Price of the Rays.
George Kottaras, Royals: The Royals’ backup catcher is the last player to be active all season on a major-league roster and not get into a game.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Seahawks waive 5 players, including former starting center Drew Nowak and former Husky Josh Shirley
Most Read Stories
of the week
Doug Fister, Tigers: Fister is 2-0 after two starts. Last year, Fister didn’t get his second win until July 7, in his 11th start of the season.
“I think Carlos Quentin went to Stanford. I heard there are some smart people at Stanford. That wasn’t too smart.” — Matt Kemp of the Dodgers on Quentin’s decision to charge the mound on Zack Greinke, breaking Greinke’s collarbone.