Octavio Dotel, Tigers: On the same night Jamie Moyer became the oldest player to win a game, Dotel achieved his own milestone, winning a...
Octavio Dotel, Tigers: On the same night Jamie Moyer became the oldest player to win a game, Dotel achieved his own milestone, winning a game with his 10th different team. Dotel is with his record 13th ballclub.
Cleveland Indians: The season is barely two weeks old, but Cleveland has already had two pitchers suspended for throwing at hitters — Ubaldo Jimenez (Troy Tulowitzki in spring training) and Jeanmar Gomez (Mike Moustakas).
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Ex-Mariner of the week
Raul Ibanez, Yankees: After 1,822 games, the 40-year-old Ibanez accomplished an unlikely career first: stealing bases in consecutive games.
“I don’t talk to him about hitting. He knows twice as much about hitting as I do. Cabrera will be fine.” — Tigers manager Jim Leyland on Miguel Cabrera’s 0-for-22 streak, which ended Tuesday night.