Octavio Dotel, Tigers: On the same night Jamie Moyer became the oldest player to win a game, Dotel achieved his own milestone, winning a...
Octavio Dotel, Tigers: On the same night Jamie Moyer became the oldest player to win a game, Dotel achieved his own milestone, winning a game with his 10th different team. Dotel is with his record 13th ballclub.
Cleveland Indians: The season is barely two weeks old, but Cleveland has already had two pitchers suspended for throwing at hitters — Ubaldo Jimenez (Troy Tulowitzki in spring training) and Jeanmar Gomez (Mike Moustakas).
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
Most Read Stories
Ex-Mariner of the week
Raul Ibanez, Yankees: After 1,822 games, the 40-year-old Ibanez accomplished an unlikely career first: stealing bases in consecutive games.
“I don’t talk to him about hitting. He knows twice as much about hitting as I do. Cabrera will be fine.” — Tigers manager Jim Leyland on Miguel Cabrera’s 0-for-22 streak, which ended Tuesday night.